Are you feeling stressed or overwhelmed by events in your life,or by life in general?
Would you like to find inner ease and outer direction?
You’re having a hard time.
You had it together… until recently.
But now you’ve hit a rough patch. For example, you may be going through something like
- providing care to an aging parent,
- job loss,
- divorce or relationship break-up.
As a result, the things you thought you knew (about yourself, others, life, the universe, etc…) don’t seem to hold any more. You’d appreciate a compassionate listener and steadying hand in counselling that helps you (re)connect with your inner wisdom as you find your way through this stressful time.
You + I = We
You and I are likely to create a powerful team if:
- you’re interested in taking a look at what’s bothering you;
- you want warm and compassionate support for finding your way;
- you want to find ways of being friendly toward yourself when you’re under stress;
- you want to experience ease and forward movement in your life.
A bit about me
I’m Shulamit Day Berlevtov, a holistic counsellor (certified by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association) and coach. (I’m also a certified and registered Kripalu yoga teacher, but that’s another story.)
I am passionate about accompanying women and men as they stretch forward into new living. To do so, I offer compassionate counselling, and can teach you tools (such as Focusing and Nonviolent Communication) for empowerment and self-growth.
I do this because I have lived a number of transitions myself and now want to co-create the compassionate inner and outer worlds of my dreams. I know from experience that loving (both tender and fierce) is a powerful force for change.
I can support you
Counselling can be provided by phone, Skype (voice and/or video), Facetime or in person (in Kemptville or near Smiths Falls, Ontario).
- counselling that supports you in taking a holistic approach to finding inner ease and outer direction;
- guided Focusing sessions that enable you to get unblocked, connect with your body’s inner wisdom, and experience in-the-moment change;
- coaching in the service of personal growth, spiritual practice, and/or learning and integrating Nonviolent Communication or Focusing.
Women I love to work with
I have a special place in my heart for you if you
- enjoy or are interested in contemplative or mindful practices (such as yoga and meditation, to mention only two examples);
- are curious about what’s alive in you and others;
- are learning or practicing Nonviolent Communication or Focusing;
- consider yourself a little lefty or radical (or even anarchist);
- have a youthful or fun side that needs a little support to come out and play.
Email me so we can start a conversation about working together!